DIY Easter Eggs Dyed
This Easter you may try to DIY Easter Eggs Dyed at home with your families, it should be fun! Here are some creative ideas for you:
1. Naturally Dyed Easter Eggs
Dye eggs in a natural way are not only fun but healthy enough to eat.
- Organic Eggs
- White Vinegar and a small mount of Oil (for better color and shine)
- Turmeric (for yellow eggs)
- Blueberries (for blue eggs)
- Beets (for rust eggs)
- Grape (for red eggs)
* Mix 2 tbsp of white vinegar with the desired color liquid (boiled will be better), and place the eggs emerging in the liquid and put in the oven to Steam 210°F for 10-20 minutes.
* If you want the deeper color, you can cool the color liquid down and pour it on the eggs and then put the eggs in the fridge overnight.
2. Decó the Dyed Eggs with Tapes or Stickers
Egg with only colored every year is little dull, try decorate eggs with tapes or stickers, your follower would like them.
Your just need to "masking" the eggs with tapes or stickers according to your desired design before dying, and remove the tapes or stickers after the dying finished.
3. Paint Eggs By Yourself
Draw or even splash the eggs with liquid food dye.
* Protect your furniture around first
This Easter, spend more time enjoying the holiday fun with friends and families and less time hanging out. Stay safe and enjoy the holiday!