Chocolate Glazed Baked Donuts
- 2 large eggs
- 2 oz (60g) granulated sugar
- 3.5 oz (100g) cake flour
- 0.1 oz (2g) baking powder
- 0.1 oz (3g) salt
- 2 oz (60g) softened unsalted butter
- 3.5 oz (100ml) milk
- Some chocolate spread and nuts
- Preheat the steam oven to 350°F using the Preheat (Grill). Grease your donut pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar. Add the flour, baking powder, salt and milk, stirring to combine. Add the butter, stirring together until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Spoon the batter into the greased donut pan and place the pan in the oven. Set the Convection to 350°F and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and wait a few minutes before turning them onto a rack. Crush the nuts and put as much chocolate as you like into a plate.
- Dip the warm donuts in the chocolate glaze, return to the rack, and top with crushed nuts.
*Subscribe for Recipe Updates