Baked Buffalo Wings
- 3 lb chicken wings
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel, then place them in a large bowl.
- Add flour, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, salt. Mix until all chicken wings are evenly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place chicken wings on the baking sheet.
- Select preset menu code C01 "Chicken Wings".
- When the preset program finishes, use the Grill mode to cook for 5-10 minutes if the wings aren't fully cooked.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, honey, and hot sauce to serve as dipping sauce.
- Remove chicken wings from the oven and enjoy.
*Subscribe for Recipe Updates