Baked French Fries
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Preheat the steam oven to 420°F using the Preheat (Grill).
- Cut each potato into 12 wedges.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, paprika, salt, garlic powder and onion powder. Add potato sticks, and toss to coat completely.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Set the Convection to 420°F, bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
*Subscribe for Recipe Updates