Baked Hot Dogs
- Hot dogs (as many as you like)
- Hot dog buns (as many as you like)
- Yellow mustard
- Toppings as desired
- Slice the hot dogs about half way through and place on a baking sheet.
- Select preset menu code B02 "Hot Dog/Sausage".
- When the preset program finishes cooking, check if the hot dogs are fully cooked. If not, use the Convection mode to cook for a few more minutes until hot dogs start to curl and become browned.
- Remove from the oven and place on the buns.
- Add yellow mustard and your favorite toppings.
*Subscribe for Recipe Updates