Grilled Salmon Fillets
- 4 boneless salmon fillets (5 - 6 oz / about 155g each)
- 2 tbsp softened butter
- 1 small lemon, halved lengthwise thinly sliced
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- Preheat the steam oven to 450°F using the Preheat (Grill).
- Place salmon on a baking tray and season with butter.
- Place a lemon slice on top of each salmon fillet, then season with salt and pepper.
- Set the Combi to 450°F and cook for 5 minutes, adjusting as necessary for personal preference.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy with vegetables or salad if you want.
*Subscribe for Recipe Updates