Butter Shortbread Cookies
- 3.5 oz (99g) granulated sugar
- 8.5 oz (240g) all-purpose flour
- 8 oz (226g) salted butter, softened
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat the steam oven to 330°F using the Preheat (Grill). Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix butter and sugar with a hand mixer, then add flour and continue to mix until light and fluffy. Form dough into a cohesive ball with your hands.
- Using a well-dusted rolling pin, roll dough 1/4-inch thick on a surface dusted with flour. Cut it into your favorite shapes with cookie cutters, and place them about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Top with sprinkles if you like.
- Grill for 15-20 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Cool completely before serving.
*Subscribe for Recipe Updates