Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the steam oven to 370°F using the Preheat (Grill) mode. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugars, butter, salt, vanilla, and baking soda, beating until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the eggs, again beating until smooth. Stir in flour and chocolate chips. Mix until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls, placing them about 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Set the Convection mode for 370°F and bake for 13 minutes, or until the edges are nicely browned.
*Subscribe for Recipe Updates