Classic Minestrone Soup
Servings: 4-5 portions
½ cup onion, minced
1 stalk celery, sliced
2 pcs carrots, sliced
1 cup butternut squash, cut to bite size
1 tbsp tomato paste
4 cloves garlic
½ tsp oregano
½ tsp thyme
½ cup canned diced tomato
2 ½ cup vegetable broth
2 pcs bay leaves
½ cup rotini pasta, or any other of your choice
½ cup canned pinto beans
Oil for sauté
1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1. Set oven to Preheat (Steaming) mode to 230°F.
2. Heat oil in a small size pan over medium heat. Add in onion and garlic and sauté until fragrant and translucent for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to an oven-safe glass bowl.
3. Add all ingredients except pinto beans and parmesan to the bowl. give a quick stir to mix it.
4. Set oven to High-Steam mode to 350°F. Steam soup for 45 minutes, add in pinto beans then steam again for another 10 minutes. Check seasoning before take it out from the oven.
5. Serve soup with grated parmesan cheese on top.
*Subscribe below for recipe updates.