Extra Creamy Lasagna
Serve 3-4 People
1 lb. ground beef
1 ¾ cup crushed tomato (canned)
½ cup onion, minced
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp dried basil
2 cups ricotta cheese
1 ½ cup cottage cheese
1 pack lasagna sheet
1 cup parmesan, grated
1 cup, mozzarella, grated
Pinch of salt, pepper, and sugar
Oil for drizzling
1. Add some oil to medium size pan. Add in onion and ground beef cook until beef is browned for about 3-4 minutes. Add in crushed tomato, thyme, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Cook until most of the liquid is evaporated. Set aside.
2. Combine ricotta, cottage, and pinch of salt in a small bowl. Stir until well-blended. Set aside.
3. Preheat steam oven to Preheat (steam) mode to 230°F.
4. Meanwhile, spoon ½ cup of meat sauce on the bottom of a 8” square baking dish. Arrange 3 lasagna noodle over meat sauce. Spread with ricotta cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Top layer should be noodle. Sprinkle parmesan and mozzarella cheese on top.
5. Set oven to Combi Mode to 350°F.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
*Subscribe below for recipe updates