- 3 lb frozen bone-in chicken parts
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Use Defrost mode 130°F to thaw out the frozen chicken for 5 mins. Then, preheat the steam oven to 430°F using Preheat (Grill) mode.
- Combine the flour and seasonings (salt, black pepper, paprika) in a large paper or ziploc bag. Add chicken pieces and shake to coat thoroughly.
- Put the butter in a shallow baking pan and place the pan in the hot oven. Remove it from the oven when the butter has melted.
- Place the chicken in the pan in a single layer, evenly apart. Set Combi mode to 430°F, bake 15 minutes, flip gently with a pair of tongs, and bake another 15 minutes.
- When the chicken is golden brown, use a food thermometer to check if the thickest portion reaches 165°F to make sure it’s cooked through.
*Subscribe for Recipe Updates