Servings: 2-3 people
8-ounce salmon fillet, 1-inch cubed
½ cup canned corn
2 strips bacon, roughly sliced
1 medium size potato, 1-inch cubed
2 stalks celery, sliced
1 ½ cup vegetable broth
¼ cup onion, minced
½ cup coconut milk
Pinch of salt, pepper, and sugar
1 tsp dried parsley
1. Preheat steam oven to 230°F using Preheat (steam) mode.
2. Heat a small pan over medium heat. Add in bacon slices and fry until bacon is crispy. Transfer to a bowl along with the grease.
3. Add crispy bacon, potato, celery, vegetable broth, and onion to a casserole dish. Season with salt, pepper, and sugar. Give a quick stir.
4. Set steam oven to 370°F combi mode.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the potato is cooked.
6. Take out the casserole dish and add salmon cubes and corn. Bake again in the oven for another 10 minutes until salmon is cooked. Last, add coconut milk, give a quick stir and bake again in the oven for 5 minutes more. Do a taste test before removing from the oven. Garnish with dried parsley and enjoy while it’s warm.
1. Salmon is replaceable with any white fish, such as cod, tilapia, dory, etc.
2. Make sure your water tank is filled to the Max line before starting the steam oven.
*Subscribe below for recipe updates