Serve 2-3 People
8-ounce salmon fillet, 1-inch cubed
½ cup canned corn
2 strips bacon, roughly sliced
1 medium size potato, 1-inch cubed
2 stalks celery, sliced
1 ½ cup vegetable broth
¼ cup onion, minced
½ cup coconut milk
Pinch of salt, pepper, and sugar
1 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat steam oven to 230°F using Preheat (steam) mode.
- Heat a small pan over medium heat. Add in bacon slices and fry until bacon is crispy. Transfer to a bowl along with the grease.
- Add crispy bacon, potato, celery, vegetable broth, and onion to a casserole dish. Season with salt, pepper, and sugar. Give a quick stir.
- Set steam oven to 370°F combi mode.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the potato is cooked.
- Take out the casserole dish and add salmon cubes and corn. Bake again in the oven for another 10 minutes until salmon is cooked. Last, add coconut milk, give a quick stir and bake again in the oven for 5 minutes more. Do a taste test before removing from the oven. Garnish with dried parsley and enjoy while it’s warm.
- Salmon is replaceable with any white fish, such as cod, tilapia, dory, etc.
*Subscribe below for recipe updates