Sesame Peanut Butter Cookies
Servings: approximately 25-30 pieces
½ cup unsalted butter, room temp
½ cup peanut butter
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup light brown sugar
1 egg, room temp
1 ¼ all-purpose flour
1.2 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
1/3 cup sesame seed
Pinch of salt
1. Add butter, peanut butter, sugar, and light brown sugar in a medium size bowl. Mix with hand mixer until everything is combined for 2 minutes.
2. Add in egg and mix until it just combined.
3. Sift flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda together. Add in to peanut butter mixture and give it a mix. Last, add sesame seed and mix. Chill dough in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
4. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and put on baking tray lined with parchment paper. Flatten each ball with fork, making crisscross pattern.
5. Bake in the oven using Bake mode in 370℉ placing on the bottom rack for 9-10 minutes or until the bottom of the cookies are browned.
1. After 10 minutes of baking, cookies may feel a little soft but this is okay, it will get hardened as it cools down.
2. Feel free to sprinkle with more sesame seeds before flatten it with fork.
*Subscribe below for recipe updates.