Spicy Baked Chicken Wings
- 3 lb chicken wings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel, then place them in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, hot sauce, garlic powder, black pepper, ginger powder, salt. Mix until all chicken wings are evenly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place chicken wings on the baking sheet.
- Select preset menu code C01 "Chicken Wings".
- When the preset program finishes, use the Grill mode to cook for 5-10 minutes if the wings aren't fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
*Subscribe for Recipe Updates