Steam Lobster Tail
Servings: 2 tails
2 pcs lobster tail
2 tbsp margarine, melted
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika powder
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp lemon juice
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
1. Cut along the middle of the top of the shell towards the fins of the tail. Separate the meat from the two sides of the shell, then pull the meat up and out from the shell. Lay the meat over the seam where the two shells meet.
2. Preheat steam oven to 220°F using Preheat (Steam) mode.
3. In a small bowl combine margarine, garlic, paprika, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Give a quick mix.
4. Brush lobster with seasoning mixture and lay on a baking tray.
5. Set oven to 220°F using Steam mode. Steam lobster for 12 minutes or until the lobster meat is fully cooked. Serve with hot sauce.
*Subscribe below for recipe updates.