Servings: 2-3 portions
2 large size Russet potato
1 ½ tbsp canola oil
Pinch of salt and ground blackpepper
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp truffle powder
1. Preheat the oven using Preheat (grill) mode to 370°F.
2. Peel and cut potato into desired size fries, but the thinner you cut, the crispier you’ll get.
3. Soak potato in a cold water for about 30 minutes, remove from water and make sure to dry very well.
4. Add potato to a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Season with oil, salt, pepper, parsley and truffle powder. Give it a toss and spread evenly in a single layer.
5. Set the oven to 370°F using Convection mode and bake for 20 minutes, then turn up the oven to 420°F and continue baking for 20-25 minutes. Remove from heat and season with more salt or pepper if desired.
1. Very important to dry the potato very well so they don’t steam and get soft when they bake.
2. Use any other seasonings of your choice, such as: smoked paprika powder, lemon pepper, rosemary, etc.
*Subscribe below for recipe updates.