I have been wanting a steam oven for some time. We bought a fixer-upper house, and yes, the even didn't work. Perfect time to shop for a steam oven. I was about to buy the 3200, when an email appeared announcing the 2500. I was intrigued. What was different? Slightly lower capacity, no convection feature (but it's a small space, so would I miss that?) I pulled the trigger and ordered it. Just one recipe here for the 2500, so we've been winging it. Biscuits turned out well, chicken & rice in a Corning Ware pan was a bit undercooked in parts, and I attribute that to the heavy ceramic pan needing more heat. I love being able to adjust the upper and lower elements separately, though it took a few minutes to figure that out - okay, a few days. We baked bacon in it yesterday, which yielded a lot of water on the floor of the oven. The included sponge was deployed. It was fun watching the steam rise from the chimney as the bacon cooked - but keep the back of oven away from the wall. There is a water collection tray on the front - it too was full. Pro tip: Do not even think of making it to the kitchen sink with that long skinny tray full of water. Mopped up the spilled water on the floor. Next time I'll have a bowl next to the oven where I'll dump the water from the tray. My only concern long-term is the gasket around the door. I love it, but the channels hold water, and I'm concerned about green things growing in there. I'm leaving the door cracked open in hopes the seal will dry out. It looks easy to replace, if that time comes. We haven't tried the steam function yet (see dearth of recipes, above), but look forward to trying that out one day. Pandemic Thanksgiving is just a few days off, and we'll be baking a broccoli casserole among other things for that. Glad to have the 2500 around. Now what to do with that old oven?
- Unit Measures: 19.8''W x 14.3''D x13.7''H
- Cooking Area: 13.4''W x 11.8'' D x 9.1''H
- Cord Length: 40'' (including the power plug)
- Power: 1400 Watts
- Voltage: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Temperatures: 105°F - 450°F
- Timer: 0:01 - 23:59
F.BLÜMLEIN Offers 1 Year Limited Warranty for the ovens.
Wanna get an extra entended warranty?
Click here for Registration
What is covered?
F.BLÜMLEIN’s warranty covers manufacturing and material defects for a period of 1-year from date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations：
1) This unit must be installed and operated at all times in accordance with the instructions furnished with the product. Any alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2) This warranty is non-transferrable, and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the manufacturer. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service, and after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
3) The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s)
What is NOT covered?
1) Damage caused by the owner when attempting to fix or alter the product.
2) Damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, alterations, or unauthorized repair.
3) Natural depreciation.
How to request warranty services?
For warranty services, leave us a message online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer Service Team will address your issue within 24 hours, usually sooner.
What will F.BLÜMLEIN do?
1) Repair the item.
2) Replace the item if not repairable.
3) Refund the item under certain circumstances.
ALL EXPRESSED AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, ARE LIMITED TO THE PERIOD OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY.
Return Products You Are Unsatisfied With
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your unused items within 15 days of purchase for a full refund. Returns because you did not want the item are subject to all return shipping charges. Please contact us via email@example.com for return address before sending the unit back. We can not accept returns without a return authorization from our customer service team.
Return Defective Items
If you received a defective item, you can send the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free replacement or refund. However, you will need to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product to get an authorization before returning. We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your replacement or refund.
When Will A Replacement Be Sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders - they leave our warehouses within 2 business days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent after receiving the returned item.
How Long Does It Take For Me To Get A Refund?
It may take 1 to 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once the item is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.